Monday June 27th YCL cancelled due to weather
DLV STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
State Track Championships coming back for 2022. Friday July 15th and Saturday July 16th.
USA Cycling membership required.
In case of small fields races will be combined.
Please read flyer for details
Register here: http://www.bikereg.com/dlv-state-championships
Monday June 6th YCL cancelled due to to weather
Thursday May 26th YCL cancelled due to weather
Madison Night Rescheduled to Wednesday June 1st
Due to weather, we unfortunately had to cancel the return of Madison night this week. So we are going to sling the night forward 1 week to Wednesday June 1st.
Madison night is returning to our regular Wednesday race schedule rotation starting Wednesday
May 25, 2022 June 1, 2022. There will be a Madison clinic at 6:00 PM on May 25th. Riders who have not previously participated in the Madison at the DLV are required to attend this clinic if you are interested in racing in the evening’s Madison. Experienced Madison riders are encouraged to attend as a refresher.
Wednesday May 25-Canceled due to weather.
Madison Night Returns Wednesday May 25, 2022
Madison night is returning to our regular Wednesday race schedule rotation starting Wednesday May 25, 2022. There will be a Madison clinic at 6:00 PM on May 25th. Riders who have not previously participated in the Madison at the DLV are required to attend this clinic if you are interested in racing in the evening’s Madison. Experienced Madison riders are encouraged to attend as a refresher.
Wednesday April 6th, 2022 Canceled Due to Weather
2022 Race Season Starts this Week
Hope everyone had a good offseason and maintained some fitness. If your fitness is a little off, now is the time to start racing to get back into shape.
This season marks the full return of weekly programming. We hope to see you out there racing or volunteering.
Here are some key points for this season.
- Dick Lane Velodrome is a member of the American Track Racing Association (ATRA), so to ride here you’ll need the complete an ATRA waiver for 2022. All riders MUST have a complete and signed waiver on file with us before riding the track! Click here for waiver –>ATRA Release
- We are returning to our pre-Covid registration method with a new updated payment process. Show up, give us you name, race number, make a quick payment and go ride.
- Registration is in person only and starts at 6:00 PM. The fee for the evening is $10.00.
- New for 2022, we will be accepting payments via cash, card, PayPal and Venmo.
- Tuesday racing is for Beginners (Cat D), Women and Masters (35+)
- Wednesday racing is for our Category A, B and C racers.
- Please arrive early to sign waivers, pay fees and pick up numbers.