Hope everyone had a good offseason and maintained some fitness. If your fitness is a little off, now is the time to start racing to get back into shape.
This season marks the full return of weekly programming. We hope to see you out there racing or volunteering.
Here are some key points for this season.
- Dick Lane Velodrome is a member of the American Track Racing Association (ATRA), so to ride here you’ll need the complete an ATRA waiver for 2022. All riders MUST have a complete and signed waiver on file with us before riding the track! Click here for waiver –>ATRA Release
- We are returning to our pre-Covid registration method with a new updated payment process. Show up, give us you name, race number, make a quick payment and go ride.
- Registration is in person only and starts at 6:00 PM. The fee for the evening is $10.00.
- New for 2022, we will be accepting payments via cash, card, PayPal and Venmo.
- Tuesday racing is for Beginners (Cat D), Women and Masters (35+)
- Wednesday racing is for our Category A, B and C racers.
- Please arrive early to sign waivers, pay fees and pick up numbers.