YCL – cancelled for tonight Monday 4/16/2018 due to brisk weather and wind advisory
Get ready for the upcoming season and take your riding to a new level. The
next introductory class takes place the weekend of March 17-18 from 1pm to 4pm,
both days (weather permitting).
This is a two day track certification class. No prior experience is required. We start
with the basic fundamentals of riding safely on the track and progress to more
advanced skills. After completion of the program, you’ll be certified to train and
race at the velodrome.
Just bring your shoes, helmet and pedals. Track bikes are provided.
Little E Burrows
Board replacement from fallen tree damage – all that remains is to attach bottom rail.
Concrete repair – spots on track and apron.
Pressure washing on turn 1 and wood crossing
Weed control around boards (aka weed whacking)
Bike repairs – all bikes are now ready for March start of our Youth Cycling
Leaf bagging on top of more leaf bagging
Ice Machine Inspection and hopeful for a repair to service soon
Fire Ant control
Cleaning turn 1 boards
Pizza Eating – provided by Oz Pizza!
2018 Beginner’s Class Schedule
- – March Weekend Class: March 10th and 11th from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Remember Daylight Savings!
- – April Weekend Class: April 14th and 15th from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- – May Weekend Class: May 19th and 20th from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- – June Weekend Class: June 23rd and 24th from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- – July Weekend Class: July 21st and 22nd from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- – August Weekend Class August 18th and 19th from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- – September Weekend Class: September 15th-16th from 1:00-4:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Get all the details here:
This shouldn’t come as a supersized surprise but today’s winter wednesday training is cancelled for today. We’ll give it a go next week.