Wednesday Racing 2022
September 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until September 29, 2022
****Wednesday races are for DLV CAT A, B, C riders****
We are returning to our pre-Covid registration method with a new updated payment process. Registration is in person only and starts at 6:00 PM. The fee for the evening is $10.00. New for 2022, we will be accepting payments via cash, card, PayPal and Venmo. Show up, give us you name, race number, make a quick payment and go ride.
Riders 18 and under will race for free. You still need to stop by registration to sign in.
All riders must complete an ATRA waiver for 2022 and bring it to your first event of 2022. Click here for the waiver –>ATRA Release. Please print & sign and bring it with you – if you can please scan/take a photo and email with your name on the subject line to: [email protected]
Upon arrival all riders must check in at concessions.
The 2022 Wednesday race programing is available at
This is the high level schedule.
- Rider check-in starts at 6:00 PM and ends at 6:45 PM
- Mandatory riders meeting 6:50 PM
- Racing starts 7:00 PM
- Racing ends approximately at 9:00 PM
We will split riders into 2 groups with a goal of having groups that contain riders of similar fitness and skill. For example one group may have both A category and B category riders in the group while the second group will have B category and C category riders in it. This will give folks the opportunity to race with fields that may stay together and make the racing more competitive.
- General Covid-19 Guidelines
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, have an elevated temperature, or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Upon arrival, please follow all directions provided and continue to practice social distancing.
- Riders find a spot in the infield as usual and stay there as much as you can. Please leave a safe distance to your neighbors of at least 6 feet. If you leave your area, social distancing must be adhered to.
- Guests find a spot on the outside of the boards and please leave a safe distance to your neighbors of at least 6 feet.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet between participants and staff members at all times. Avoid physical contact with others when possible.
- All Park riders/visitors should wash their hands regularly with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Masks are encouraged but not required
All inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]