- This event has passed.
Last Wednesday Race Night of 2021 – Director’s Choice
September 29 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
This is the last night of Wednesday racing for the 2021 season. Thank you all who have participated this season. Racing for the last night will be free of charge.
Notes for the evening:
- Riders still need to register. Upon checkout, you will not be asked for payment.
- Fields may be combined or shifted during the night based on participation levels.
- Race Program is under construction. The below list of races is an example of what to expect. It will be adjusted to finish as close to 9:00 PM as possible.
Race Set #1: All Riders Marymoor Crawl
- Riders roll out from the boards. Riders can not cross the finish line after they come out of turn 4 for the first time. At a random time, the bell will ring indicating 1 lap to go. At this time riders can cross the start finish line and sprint for the win. The first rider to complete the bell lap is the winner.
- Eliminations: Riders get eliminated if they put a foot down, grab the rail, ride off the track surface at any time, fall or touch another rider or ride backwards on the track.
Race Set #2: Scratch
- C/D Grade 5 lap Scratch (Top 6 to Keirin “A” Final, rest to “B” Final)
- B Grade 5 lap Scratch (Top 6 to Keirin “A” Final, rest to “B” Final)
- A Grade 5 lap Scratch (Top 6 to Keirin “A” Final, rest to “B” Final)
Race Set #3: Keirin (two races per group. “B” final then “A” final)
- C/D Grade Keirin
- B Grade Keirin
- A Grade Keirin
Race Set #4: 5 Lap Scratch
- C/D Grade
- B Grade
- A Grade
Race Set #5: Points Races – Unknown Distance Unknown Points (sprint laps and length of race are unknown)
- B/C/D Grade Unknown Distance Unknown Points
- A Grade Unknown Distance Unknown Points