For Sale: Trek T1 track bike, 62 cm, 2006, $600

Trek T1 track bike, size 62 cm, 2006 model, very good condition, $600. The bars are unwrapped and will come with both track grips and color-matching bar tape so you can choose which style grip you want. The sale is for the complete bike and I am not interested in selling just the frameset at a lower price.

Frame: Alpha SL aluminum, color Chi Red w/ metal flake
Fork: Trek, carbon legs, aluminum crown/steer tube
Cranks: Bontrager Select, 165mm
BB: GXP Gigapipe
Chainring: Stronglight, 49T, 1/8"
Cogs: 14t, 15t, 16t, 18t (all new)
Seatpost: Bontrager Select
Saddle: Bontrager Race Lux
Track bars: Deda Pista, 42mm
Stem: Deda Elementi Zero100, 31.8mm clamp
Wheels: Bontrager Select track, fixed
Tires: Bontrager Race Lite 700 x 23
Chain: 1/8" Track

I am 6' 3" with a 34" inseam. The bike will fit anyone 6' or taller. Text or call me at 678-49I-699I. I live in Woodstock and work in Roswell.

I also have complete set-ups for Road Riding and Track Pursuit racing, including the following:

Road bars: Bontrager Select with 3T ARX stem (120 mm), bars are wrapped, levers and brakes are mounted
Road Brakes: Cane Creek SCR-3 with Shimano R-400 levers
Pursuit bars: FSA Vision basebar with Profile Design clip-on aero extensions and Bontrager alloy stem
Pursuit seatpost: Profile Design FF offset
Pursuit saddle: Forte T1

If you want everything the price is $850. With all three setups you can switch between road, track drop, and track pursuit in just minutes. I will also include a set of bolt-on skewers for use on a separate wheelset along with a lockring tool and chain whip tool.