Now Hiring: Youth Cycling League Coach
The East Point Velodrome Association is looking for a new coach for our Youth Cycling League (YCL) Youth Cycling program. The position will include coaching youth ages 8-16 during our YCL youth program and will be paid on an hourly basis.
- Basic knowledge of track cycling rules and races
- Patient coach for youth ages 8-16
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Documents spreadsheets
- Pass a criminal background check
- Basic track bike mechanical knowledge
- USA Cycling Coach license holder
- First-hand knowledge of track cycling/current track racer
- Advanced track bike mechanical knowledge
- Basic bike fitting knowledge
Applicants should be available to be at the velodrome every Monday and Thursday evening from 5:15pm till 7:45pm through the end of October this year. Availability to help at some of our Pro Race Series weekends and other youth related events and activities is also desired, but not required.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume to Jeff Hopkins via email, email@example.com for consideration.